Last Tuesday night, the American invaders continued their barbaric acts and once again raised their hands in blasphemy against the sacred book
of the Muslims (Holy Quran) by disrespectfully throwing hundreds of its blessed copies into the fire in Bagram military base. The zealous and faithful people of Afghanistan, in defense of their sacred book and in response to the savage actions of the American crusaders took to the streets and have held heated protests throughout the country against the American occupiers for the past 2 days during which tens of them have been martyred.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, despite condemning the American perpetrators of this unforgiving crime in an official statement on the initial day, it once again deems the ruthless martyring of the defenseless protestors by the barbaric Americans and their despicable backers as inhumane, unethical and an unjustifiable action, against which it gives its Mujahideen and its honored nation the following guidance:
- As the repeated desecration and burning of the Holy Quran of the Muslims at the hands of the Crusaders is the natural and deliberate act of these infidels, then as part of our defense of our sacred book, we should not be satisfied with mere protests and empty slogans but the military bases of the invaders, their military convoys and their troops should become a target of our courageous attacks. Kill them, beat them, take them as prisoners and teach them such a lesson that they never summon the courage to abuse the Holy Quran again.
- The infidel American officials want to cool down the feelings of the Muslims in reaction to this reprehensible act with mere dramatic apology but in reality, give free hand to its barbaric soldiers to continue with their savagery. The Muslim Afghan nation must not be deceived by their superficial apologies and must continue seeking revenge until punishment is dished out with your hands to the perpetrators of this heinous crime for their despicable transgression.
- That the protection of the blood and wealth of every Muslim is the duty of all Muslims according to Shariah and transgression against it is absolutely prohibited therefore the target of revenge of the protestors should only be the American occupiers, their facilities and properties and not those of the ordinary people.
- The despicable backers of the invaders who have turned a blind eye towards the unforgiving crime of the infidels due to their cowardice and as defense of them, are halting the march of the protestors then they should be prosecuted for their actions before the Americans.
- As the Holy Quran is the sacred book of all the entire Ummah therefore the Islamic Emirate calls on all the Muslims of the world, their governments and people, religious officials of the two sacred mosques and the religious centers of Darul Uloom Deoband and Al Azhar, as part of their religious obligation and fervor to take a united stand against the desecration of our common book by the American aggressors. Condemn their unforgivable crime both practically and verbally and back the legitimate struggle of the Muslim Afghans against them.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan